For the second time in two months, a customer at Las Vegas‘ Heart Attack Grill collapsed mid-meal and was carted off to a hospital.
The female customer, a Las Vegas resident in her 40s, had been devouring a “double bypass burger,” puffing on cigarettes, and sipping a margarita when she collapsed Saturday night, the Grill’s owner told ABC News.
- 2nd Heart Attack Grill Victim? Woman Collapses While Eating Burger | Reuters (humanbodyengineer.wordpress.com)
- A person eats a “bypass burger” at the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas – CBS News (drugstoresource.wordpress.com)
- Heart Attack Grill strikes again? Owner calls diners ‘risk-takers’ – Los Angeles Times (drugstoresource.wordpress.com)
- Heart Attack Grill Takes Down Another Patron (manolith.com)
- Heart Attack Grill Diner Leaves via Ambulance (blippitt.com)