Are you looking to rent a movie? Apple TV makes the process simple and easy. You also get access to a host of other bonus features. With Rogers Video officially putting an end to their video stores it’s now time for you to consider alternatives. Devices like an ATV can help to mitigate the transition. Straight from Apple’s website “The new Apple TV with 1080p HD gives you access to the best content — blockbuster movies, TV shows, sports, your music and photos and more — right on your widescreen TV. You can even play content from your iOS devices on your TV using AirPlay. Best of all, Apple TV is just $109″. It connects to Netflix, Vimeo, YouTube, WSJ and other services. I’ve had it for 2+ years and have no complaints.
- No more Rogers Video Stores.. (trishussey.com)
- Rogers exits video-rental business | FP Tech Desk | Financial Post (exitbusiness.wordpress.com)
- Cutting the cord through my over-the-air AppleTV and Netflix experience (thegtapatriot.com)
- Everyone should own an Apple TV (cdevroe.com)
- Good bye Blockbuster, Good Night Rogers Video Stores (resumedetective.wordpress.com)
- Rogers bails on video store business (ctv.ca)
- Could Apple TV streaming service arrive before Christmas? (ziggytek.com)