Canadians are defiantly getting gouged when it comes to wireless service in Canada. Some would say that there just isn’t enough competition, while others feel it’s just utter greed. Providers say that someone has to pay for infrastructure, yet we know have a Government saying that they have heard enough. Wireless providers have already complained; asking that the CRTC step in and create a standard. It will be interesting to see if the Conservatives decide to get involved and act. Only time will tell!
- 122,123 hits
- 2008 Alberta Apple Bombardier BRT canada Conservative Conservatives Dalton McGuinty David Miller Death dion election Environment Google Go Transit green gta Harper iphone jack layton John Tory Liberal Liberals Light-rail Linux LRT mac Markham mccain Metrolinx Microsoft Mississauga money Montreal NDP Obama Oil Ontario Open Source Oshawa OSX Palin PC politics Prime Minister Public Transit Quebec racism racist richmond hill rob ford Sheppard Stephen Harper Streetcars Subway subways tax Taxes Toronto Tory trams Transit City TTC Ubuntu United States US Vaughan Vista Viva wikipedia windows XP York Region YRT
- 1,100 UFOs spotted in Canada last year: survey March 12, 2014 Chris Purdy, The Canadian Press
- Oscar Pistorius murder trial: forensic analyst testifies about toilet door, cricket bat March 12, 2014 Gerald Imray And Christopher Torchia, The Associated Press
- Harm reduction approach provides alcohol to chronic, homeless alcoholics March 12, 2014 Dene Moore, The Canadian Press
- Canadian military involvement in Afghanistan formally ends; army set to leave March 12, 2014 The Canadian Press
- Witness to testify officers got together before Dziekanski inquiry: Crown March 12, 2014 James Keller, The Canadian Press
- Woman charged with murder in death of stepson, 10, continues testimony March 12, 2014 The Canadian Press
- Police say crashes up 49% this year in Toronto March 12, 2014 Carl Hanstke
- India asked to join hunt for missing Malaysia Airlines plane March 12, 2014 Chris Brummitt and Eileen Ng, The Associated Press
- Food processing remains a strong industry despite plant closures: study March 12, 2014 Romina Maurino, The Canadian Press
- Fire forces evacuation of downtown Toronto apartment March 12, 2014 Erin Criger
Some of this work by Andy MJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.