Canadians are defiantly getting gouged when it comes to wireless service in Canada. Some would say that there just isn’t enough competition, while others feel it’s just utter greed. Providers say that someone has to pay for infrastructure, yet we know have a Government saying that they have heard enough. Wireless providers have already complained; asking that the CRTC step in and create a standard. It will be interesting to see if the Conservatives decide to get involved and act. Only time will tell!
- 121,307 hits
- 2008 Alberta Apple Bombardier BRT canada Conservative Conservatives Dalton McGuinty David Miller Death dion election Environment Google Go Transit green gta Harper iphone jack layton John Tory Liberal Liberals Light-rail Linux LRT mac Markham mccain Metrolinx Microsoft Mississauga money Montreal NDP Obama Oil Ontario Open Source Oshawa OSX Palin PC politics Prime Minister Public Transit Quebec racism racist richmond hill rob ford Sheppard Stephen Harper Streetcars Subway subways tax Taxes Toronto Tory trams Transit City TTC Ubuntu United States US Vaughan Vista Viva wikipedia windows XP York Region YRT
- The Best Sushi in the GTA - Ajax, Ontario in Durham
- Pros and cons of MMP
- A list of all Canadian Political parties this election
- Girl Refused Employment Because Of Dreadlocks
- GlobalMedic - Rahul Singh has joined Time magazine’s list of the world’s 100 most influential people in 2010
- A publicly funded Mennonite school in Ontario - Liberal Hypocrisy?
- Nigerian who survived 3 days in sunken boat almost missed diver who eventually rescued him December 11, 2013 x-team
- Film and television nominees at 20th annual Screen Actors Guild Awards December 11, 2013 x-team
- Head-on collision Kingston and Birchmount sends 1 to hospital December 11, 2013 Toronto staff
- Pope Francis selected Person of the Year by Time magazine, Snowden comes in 2nd December 11, 2013 David Bauder, The Associated Press
- 17-city US tour to celebrate Newport Jazz Festival’s 60th anniversary December 11, 2013 x-team
- 4 new Matildas set to take the Broadway stage, including 1 who has already been there December 11, 2013 x-team
- Liberals confirm Ornge CEO made $9.3M in 6 years December 11, 2013 Toronto Staff
- Musical of baseball film ‘Bull Durham’ eyes Atlanta bow December 11, 2013 x-team
- Feeling anxious: study suggests ocean acidification leads to fretful fish December 11, 2013 x-team
- Former Taylor Prize winner J.B. MacKinnon up for non-fiction award again December 11, 2013 x-team
Some of this work by Andy MJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.