An Angus Reid survey suggests strictly on the “like-ability factor”, most Canadians would vote for Jack Layton as the next Prime Minister. The survey puts layton’s popularity rating at 36 per cent, ahead of harpers 32 per cent. But when asked who would make the best prime minister, Steven Harper remains in front.
- 121,312 hits
- 2008 Alberta Apple Bombardier BRT canada Conservative Conservatives Dalton McGuinty David Miller Death dion election Environment Google Go Transit green gta Harper iphone jack layton John Tory Liberal Liberals Light-rail Linux LRT mac Markham mccain Metrolinx Microsoft Mississauga money Montreal NDP Obama Oil Ontario Open Source Oshawa OSX Palin PC politics Prime Minister Public Transit Quebec racism racist richmond hill rob ford Sheppard Stephen Harper Streetcars Subway subways tax Taxes Toronto Tory trams Transit City TTC Ubuntu United States US Vaughan Vista Viva wikipedia windows XP York Region YRT
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford sued for defamation by reporter December 12, 2013 The Canadian Press
- Oil little changes as demand concerns offset solid US retail sales report December 12, 2013 Pablo Gorondi, The Associated Press
- Star reporter to sue Mayor Ford: editor December 12, 2013 Toronto staff
- Crown in New Brunswick seeks to appeal Donnie Snook child sex abuse sentence December 12, 2013 Kevin Bissett, The Canadian Press
- Church resigns as women’s hockey coach December 12, 2013 Sportsnet
- NKorea executes leader’s uncle, calls him a traitor and ‘worse than a dog’ December 12, 2013 The Associated Press
- CRTC to see if big players charge rivals too much for network use December 12, 2013 The Canadian Press
- Night swimmer diving for dinner catches nearly 18-pound lobster off Southern California coast December 12, 2013 The Associated Press
- Fawcett jewelry, other items sell for $550K while suit famously worn by Kelly sells for $106K December 12, 2013 The Associated Press
- Top 20 Concert Tours from Pollstar December 12, 2013 The Associated Press
Some of this work by Andy MJ is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.